Saturday, January 20, 2018

January 20, 2018 - Share

One of my sons and his partner keep bees.  She collects the honey, and has recently shared a very large container with me.  The last large jar lasted a long time.  If I feel a cold coming on, hot lemon honey drinks are the order of the day!!

The bees share honey with us, and we share with each other :)  


Since this category is 'share', here are a couple of webcam sites that I will share with you. ~ one farther north on Vancouver Island at Mt.  Washington, where there is a tube park.  For some reason, I find it rather fascinating to watch people flying down the hill on/in a big tube ~  open until 6 p.m. The second is a surfcam that is situated at Tofino on Vancouver Island's fabulous west coast.

I have been to both of these places, but now find watching them from the comforts of home, very enjoyable (and much warmer) as well :)   


3 comments:

  1. I'm not fond of honey but always happy to help the bees that make it. I'll look at the webcams later on. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So important to encourage bees and I know you grow many plants to help them thrive.

      Delete
    2. I hope you managed to check the webcams. The one at Mt. Washington shows so much snow that they have had to close the road. That transfers to a lot of rain down here at sea level!

      Delete

Guess Who?

Here's a couple of recent YouTube creations I have made ~ Mr. Squiggle Cherry Blossom Confetti Stay safe and well.